1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF MASSACHUSETTS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The "Boston Bruins - Design Our rally Towel Contest" ("Contest") commences at 8:00 AM ET on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on February 14, 2014, ("Contest Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on February 14, 2014. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Contest are final.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are legal residents of and physically located in Massachusetts who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Entrants who have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside ("Minors") must obtain parental or legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter Contest. Employees, agents, and directors of AT&T Mobility LLC ("AT&T" or "Sponsor"), and The Marketing Arm Inc., ("Administrator"), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies, and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Contest ("Contest Entities"), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter Contest. By participating in this Contest, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to release and hold harmless Contest Entities from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Contest and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim, including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
4. To Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry:
To Enter via App: In order to enter Contest via this method, entrants must have a mobile device that supports the Design My application ("App") and download the App on that mobile device. (The App may be downloaded from the iTunes and Google Play app stores). Entrants must also agree to the Contest Official Rules and complete the Contest entry form. Entrants must then select their city of residence from the list provided and then follow the instructions to design a rally towel from the template provided on the App and submit the design through the App. Entrant will receive a confirmation sent to the email provided once the design has been submitted. Entrant must be in compliance with the Submission Guidelines specified in Section 5 herein. By successfully transmitting a completed Contest entry form and design as directed, entrant will receive one (1) submission into Contest. Only fully completed Contest entry forms are eligible.
This method of entry may not be available in all areas of the U.S. at all times during the Contest Period. This method of entry may cease to be available to entrants in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier.
Message and data rates may apply and are the responsibility of entrant. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability. Sponsor is not responsible for charges entrants may incur as a result of wireless phone transmissions or data use. Text STOP to cancel. Text HELP for help. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Enter Online: In order to enter via this method of entry, entrant must: (i) visit ATTdesignmy.com and select their city of residence and then complete all required fields on the online submission form; and (ii) follow the instructions to design a rally towel from the template provided and submit the design as requested. Entrant will receive a confirmation sent to the email provided once the design has been submitted. Entrant must be in compliance with the Submission Guidelines specified in Section 5 herein. By successfully transmitting a completed Contest entry form and design as directed, entrant will receive one (1) submission into Contest. Only fully completed Contest entry forms are eligible.
There is a limit of one (1) Submission per person per each day of the Contest Period regardless of the method of entry. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) Submission per day, only one (1) Submission per day will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry, the "authorized account subscriber" of the e-mail account used to participate in Contest at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account subscriber" for online submissions is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be requested by Sponsor.
5. Submission Guidelines: Submissions must be the original work of the entrant, must have been created specifically for Contest, and must not have been previously published, released commercially or won any awards.
Submissions may not feature the name, likeness or other personally identifiable information of any person other than entrant. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, license plates, phone numbers and personal addresses. Submissions must not include, depict or make reference to any of the following: obscenity, inappropriate language, nudity, sexual explicitness, drug or alcohol use, violence, firearms/weapons, commercial products, material that promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or promotes any particular political agenda or message, material that is hateful, tortious, defamatory, false or misleading, disparaging, slanderous, libelous, or otherwise unlawful, material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity, copyrights, trademarks, patents or any other intellectual property rights, material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, and any other content, including but not limited to, text, images, graphics, photographs, captions and descriptions, data, codes or programs that could be considered inappropriate or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Further, Submissions must not contain any claim that is not and cannot be substantiated or that would be false or misleading to a reasonable consumer.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules or that are not in keeping with the Submission Guidelines specified herein or Sponsor’s image or which communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to be associated. Sponsor may request entrant to modify or edit any Submission so that the Submission meets such guidelines. Sponsor is not obligated to use, publish or display or broadcast any Submission.
All Submissions will be reviewed for content before being published or judged, however such review does not relieve entrant from responsibility for compliance with all of these Official Rules.
All Submissions deemed suitable by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be posted on ATTdesignmy.com and within the App throughout Contest Period and the Voting Period. Entrants agree that Sponsor may use their Submissions, including entrant’s first name and state of residence in whole or in part for any purpose whatsoever without any additional compensation. Being selected as a featured Submission is unrelated to the Judging Criteria (hereinafter defined) and does not guarantee selection as a Finalist or Winner in the Contest. Entrants agree that Contest Entities are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Submissions by any third parties.
By entering the Contest, each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) the Submission is original, that he/she has all rights to the Submission; (ii) that the Submission was created specifically for Contest; (iii) that the Submission, in whole or in part, has not been released commercially, been previously published or won any awards; (iv) the Submission does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (v) the Submission is free and clear of any and all liens or claims with respect to the use of the Submission in the manner authorized in these Official Rules; (vi) the Submission does not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any third party and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights or any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever; and (vii) the Submission is not and will not be defamatory, disparaging, libelous, pornographic or obscene.
All entrants, whether a Winner or not, agree that in consideration of being considered to enter this Contest, grant Sponsor and its representatives, affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns; (i) the right, but not the obligation, to edit, adapt, reformat, rearrange, modify, combine with other pictures, items and/or materials, add to and/or customize Submission, and, if applicable to reverse engineer code provided in Submission (as long as these changes do not materially change the accuracy of the entrant’s Submission); and (ii) the non- exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, right and license to exhibit, display, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform, create derivative works of, distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements, and or otherwise exploit, the Submissions, and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, in any manner, including advertising, promoting and publicizing Sponsor, an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without any additional liability, obligation or additional payment of any kind to entrant or any third party.
Entrants agree to obtain, upon request from Sponsor, any documentation necessary to prove their unrestricted ownership in all contents of Submission and their right to use Submission as specified in these Official Rules.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered "Eligible Submissions". All Submission materials become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Submissions will not be returned and receipt of Submissions will not be acknowledged. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of Submission by Sponsor.
Grand Prize: The one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive: (i) one (1) replica of their winning rally towel design, with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $50, Rally towel will be presented to Winner in an on-ice recognition presentation; and (ii) four (4) tickets to the Boston Bruins home game on April 12, 2014 at TD Garden in Boston, MA, (Rally towel will be presented to Winner during this game), with an ARV of $308, collectively ("Prize" or "Prizes"). The total ARV of the Prize is $358.
First Place Prize: The one (1) First Place Winner will receive eight (8) suite tickets to the Boston Bruins home game on April 12, 2014 at TD Garden in Boston, MA, with an ARV of $800, the ("First Place Prize").
The Grand Prize Winner and the First Place Prize Winner will hereinafter collectively be referred to as ("Winner" or "Winners"). The Grand Prize and the First Place Prize will collectively be referred to herein as ("Prize" or "Prizes"). The total ARV of all of the Prizes is $1,158. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
Choice of ticket seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners and guests are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded. Prize dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Winner is not available or able to accept the Prizes, Winner privileges will be terminated and an alternative Winner next in contention for Winner designation may be selected.
7. Publicity Release: By participating in Contest, the Winners grant the right to Sponsor, and its representative, affiliates, licensees and assigns, to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner ("Images"). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, promotion or on a Winner’s List or any other lawful purpose, whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
8. Judging: Submissions will be judged by representatives of Administrator, ("Judges") based on the judging criteria specified herein. There will be up to ten (10) finalists selected from the Eligible Submissions, each a ("Finalist" and collectively "Finalists"). The Submissions will be judged on the following criteria: (i) creativity (33.3%); (ii) originality (33.3%); and (iii) how well the Submission communicates Team Spirit (33.3%), ("Judging Criteria"). The Submissions with the highest aggregate scores will be determined to be Finalists (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). The Judges reserve the right to conduct interviews with any entrant. The Judges also reserve the right to extend the Contest Period, select more or less Finalists, or not to declare any Finalists if, in their sole discretion, an insufficient number of Submissions are received and/or the Submissions do not meet the qualification standards based on the Judging Criteria specified herein. The application of the Judging Criteria shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of the Judges. In the event of a tie or dispute or for any other reason that Sponsor deems necessary, the tied Submissions will be re-judged by Judges based on how well the Submission communicates Team Spirit specified above to break the tie. In the event that more than one entrant independently submits the same winning Submission, the entrant that posted the Submission first will be determined to be the Winner. Contest Entities and Judges disclaim any liability from any entrant and entrants agree to waive any claims against Contest Entities and Judges relating to the judging or awarding process.
Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may receive many Submissions in connection with this Contest and that some Submissions may be very similar in content, idea, theme, or in other respects to other Submissions received or submitted. Entrant waives any and all claims entrant may have had, may have and/or may have in the future, that any Submission in this Contest is similar to his/her Submission, or that any compensation is due to entrant in connection with such Submission.
9. Voting for Winner Determination: During the period of February 17, 2014 through February 28, 2014 the Finalist’s Submissions will be posted online at ATTdesign.com and within the Design My App for judging by online viewers based on the same judging criteria as specified in Section 8 above. On or about March 1, 2014, the Finalist with the most votes will be declared the Grand Prize Winner and the Finalist with the next highest amount of votes will be declared First Place Winner. The total number of online votes submitted for each Finalist will be tabulated by Administrator.
10. Winner Selection and Notification: Administrator will make up to three (3) attempts over the forty-eight (48) hour period following Winner selection to contact the potential Winners via the telephone number provided at time of entry. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly during the forty-eight (48) hour period in which he or she is called, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected that was next in contention for Winner designation. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
11. Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prizes, the potential Winners must sign (his or her parent/legal guardian if a potential Winner is a Minor) and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within three (3) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Contest Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Contest, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Contest Entities the right to use potential Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification; (c) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, license, in perpetuity, commencing at Contest entry granting Sponsor and its designees the right to use the Submission as specified herein; and (d) any other release deemed necessary. Entry into Contest constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential Winner does not sign this release (his or her parent/legal guardian if potential Winner is a Minor) and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, and the Prizes forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed and providing potential Winners are otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Winners will each be determined to be a Contest winner ("Winner" and collectively "Winners").
Winners must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Contest, Winners acknowledge that Contest Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners (or any parent or legal guardian acting on behalf of a Winner) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners deem appropriate.
12. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around April 12, 2014, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Contest in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Contest Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation; transportation, food and beverages, are solely Winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONTEST ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print, advertising, and other Contest materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
13. Taxes: The Winners must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
14. General Terms: Contest Entities are not responsible if Contest cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Contest Entities. If, for any reason Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, lack of significant participation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, including the online voting process, or proper conduct of this Contest, including, but not limited to the online voting process, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Contest or any part of the Contest, including the online voting process, and to determine the Winner in its sole discretion. If Contest or any part of Contest is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Contest, notice will be posted on ATTdesignmy.com and the Prizes may be awarded to potential Winners to be selected from among all Eligible Submissions received prior to any such event. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Contest for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in the Contest, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Contest Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Contest Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Contest, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity.
Contest Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify submissions and votes that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail entries, garbled votes or failure to receive votes, or submissions that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the submissions in Contest, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Contest related advertisements. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Contest, errors in processing submissions, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone, or other portable electronic devise related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Contest. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any submissions received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any submissions or votes received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the submission process or the operation of Contest; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Contest Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Contest; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Entrants are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES: (II) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY—WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION—BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCATION; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES. THIS CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by April 14, 2014. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Marketing Arm Inc., Attention: "Boston Bruins - Design Our Rally Towel Contest", #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write, as applicable, "Winners List" and/or "Official Rules" on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
16. Sponsored by: This Contest is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
17. Administered by: This Contest is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800 Dallas, TX 75201.
Abbreviated Legals NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN The Contest is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are legal residents of and physically located in Massachusetts who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Contest commences at 8:00 AM ET on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on February 14, 2014 Subject to Official Rules at ATTdesignmy.com. See Official Rules for judging criteria and prize description. Total ARV of the Prizes is $1,158. Contest sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC , 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
VOID OUTSIDE OF MASSACHUSETTS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW